Nathan B. Hannah
NATHAN B. HANNAH is a Shareholder in the Tucson office. He practices exclusively in the areas of estate planning, uncontested estate and trust administrations, and real estate and commercial transactions. Mr. Hannah has been writing wills and trusts and assisting in the administration of estates and trusts for over twenty-five years. He has drafted contracts and other documents and assisted in the closings for many real estate transactions throughout Arizona, including farm, ranch, development, and investment properties.
Mr. Hannah’s real estate practice emphasizes sales and acquisitions, title and lien matters, foreclosures and taxation. Mr. Hannah’s estate planning and administration practice includes the creation of all types of estate plans and trusts, trust and estate administration and tax planning. He also represents individuals and families in guardianship and conservatorship matters. Mr. Hannah’s commercial transactions practice includes business formations, asset sales and purchases, and contracts. Mr. Hannah publishes a monthly newsletter about real estate, estate planning, and tax law issues of interest to clients and the community.
Mr. Hannah received his J.D. with high distinction from the University of Arizona in 1986. He served as law clerk for the Honorable Charles L. Hardy, United States District Court Judge, District of Arizona, from 1986 to 1988. Prior to joining the Firm in 1999, Mr. Hannah was a member of the law firm O’Connor Cavanagh Molloy Jones in Tucson. Mr. Hannah is a member of the State Bar of Arizona.
Mr. Hannah authors informative and entertaining articles about estate planning, real estate, tax, and other law-related subjects of interest on his personal law blog:
- Arizona (1986)
- United States District Court, District of Arizona (1988)
- J.D., with High Distinction, University of Arizona (1986)
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America©
- AV® Rating, Martindale-Hubbell (AV is a registered certification mark of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards, and policies.)
- Member, State Bar of Arizona
- President, J. Reuben Clark Law Society, Southern Arizona Chapter, 2013-2014