ZELMA LETARTE is an associate attorney in the DeConcini McDonald Yetwin & Lacy, P.C. Tucson office. Ms. Letarte earned her B.A. from Northern Arizona University and her J.D. from the University of Dayton. She focuses her practice on domestic relations matters including actions for dissolutions, legal separation, paternity, and post-decree matters. She has extensive trial and hearing experience in both pre-decree and post-decree matters involving legal decision-making disputes, parenting time disputes, spousal maintenance requests, asset allocation, debt distribution, and orders of protection as well as contempt actions for non-payment of spousal maintenance and child support.
Ms. Letarte is involved in the community as an active volunteer of Southern Arizona Legal Aid. She is a member of the State Bar of Arizona and the Pima County Bar Association. She was a recipient of the 2016 American Institute of Family Law Attorneys Client Satisfaction Award and previous recipient of the Arizona Family Support Council, Attorney of the Year from 2009.
- US District Court of Arizona
- University of Dayton, Juris Doctor, May 2003
- Northern Arizona University, Bachelor of Arts 1998, magna cum laude
- American Institute of Family Law Attorneys Client Satisfaction Award 2016
- Attorney of the Year, Family Support Council: 2009
- Member, State Bar of Arizona
- Member, Pima County Bar Association
- Volunteer, Southern Arizona Legal Aid
- Member, Phi Kappa Phi