The Law Firm of DeConcini McDonald Yetwin & Lacy, P.C. is proud to announce that seven of their attorneys were recently selected by their peers to be included in the 24th Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©. The following attorneys were named:
- John C. Lacy – Communications. Energy, Mining, and Natural Resources Law
- John C. Richardson – Education Law
- Richard M. Yetwin – Real Estate Law
- Denise M. Bainton – Education Law
- James A. Jutry – Tax Law and Trusts and Estates
- Nathan B. Hannah – Real Estate Law
- Lisa Anne Smith – Employment Law, Management
- James M.Susa – Tax Law
First published in 1983, Best Lawyers® is universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers’® lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. Attorneys were recognized by their peers for their professional excellence in 145 practice areas. For the 2018 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©, 7.4 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in more than 58,000 outstanding attorneys being included in the new edition. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore inclusion in Best Lawyers® is considered a singular honor.
DeConcini McDonald Yetwin & Lacy, P.C., founded in 1968 and one of Southern Arizona’s largest law firms with offices in Tucson and Phoenix, conducts a full service, multidisciplinary practice. Our members possess the knowledge and experience to solve a wide spectrum of complex legal issues for our individual, business and governmental clients.