DeConcini McDonald Yetwin & Lacy, P.C. is pleased to announce that nine lawyers have been named to the 2022 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America®, first published in 1983 and one of the most respected peer-review publications in the legal profession.
DeConcini McDonald congratulates the following attorneys:
- Denise M. Bainton in the field of Education Law
- Nathan B. Hannah in the field of Real Estate Law
- James A. Jutry in the field of Tax Law and Trusts and Estates
- John C. Lacy in the field of Communications Law, Energy Law, Mining Law, and Natural Resources Law
- Paul A. Loucks in the field of Litigation – Construction
- John C. Richardson in the field of Education Law
- Lisa Anne Smith in the field of Employment Law – Management
- James M. Susa in the field of Tax Law
- Richard M. Yetwin in the field of Real Estate Law
Special recognition to Lisa Anne Smith who was named the Best Lawyers® 2022 Employment Law – Management “Lawyer of the Year” in Tucson, and to James Susa who was named the Best Lawyers® 2022 Tax “Lawyer of the Year” in Tucson. “Lawyer of the Year” recognitions are awarded to only one lawyer per practice area in each region with extremely high overall feedback from their peers, making it an exceptional honor.
Best Lawyers®, has published their list for over 40 years, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. For the 2022 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®, more than 10.8 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in more than 66,000 leading lawyers being included in the new edition. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore, inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America®, is considered a singular honor.
Lawyers on The Best Lawyers in America® list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers based on professional expertise and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.