Clayton R. Kramer
CLAYTON R. KRAMER is an associate attorney in the Tucson office of DeConcini McDonald Yetwin & Lacy, P.C. Clay graduated from the University of Arizona in May 2013 with a Bachelor of Arts in Spanish, and in May 2016 he earned his Juris Doctor degree from the James E. Rogers College of Law.
While attending the College of Law, Clay served on the Arizona Law Review, received the CALI Award in Legal Writing, served as a student advocate in the Criminal Defense Clinic, and was a Supreme Court Teaching Fellow.
Prior to joining the firm, Clay worked with the Pima County Attorney’s Office as Deputy County Attorney in the Civil Division, Tort Unit. He also served as Judicial Law Clerk for the Honorable Karl C. Eppich in the Arizona Court of Appeals, as well as Deputy State Public Defender at the State of Colorado Office of the Public Defender’s office.
He is the current Secretary of the Pima County Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Division, and he is a member of the Morris K. Udall Inn of Court and the Tucson Defense Bar.
- Arizona (2018)
- Colorado (2016) (Inactive)
- District Court of Arizona (2019)
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals (2019)
- University of Arizona (B.A., Spanish (Minor in English), 2013)
- University of Arizona, James E.Rogers College of Law (J.D., 2016)
- Secretary of the Pima County Bar Association’s Young Lawyers Division
- Member of the Morris K. Udall Inn of Court
- Member of the Tucson Defense Bar
- Graduate of the NITA Deposition Skills Course