Ryan D. O’Neal
Ryan D. O’Neal is a Shareholder in the Tucson office of DeConcini McDonald Yetwin & Lacy, P.C. Mr. O’Neal earned his Juris Doctorate from the University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law in 2014. He began his legal career as Law Clerk to the Honorable Catherine Woods of the Pima County Superior Court. Ryan has also served as Rule 38(d) limited practice prosecutor for the City of Tucson Prosecutor’s Office, as well as a Criminal Law Clerk for the Pima County Attorney’s Office.
Mr. O’Neal demonstrated his community stewardship through work with Legal Aid Volunteer Lawyers Program and the Humanos Derechos Abuse Clinic. While a student at Arizona State University, Ryan was a Founding Member and Treasurer for Students For Substance Abuse Outreach.
State Bar of Arizona (2015)
Juris Doctorate, University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law, Tucson, AZ
- 2013 Samuel M. Fegtly Moot Court Selection: Honorable Mention for Excellence in Brief Writing
- Law College Association Scholarship; Edward and Esther Nix Memorial Scholarship
- Dean’s List (Five Semesters)
Bachelor of Arts, History, Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
- Legal Aid Volunteer Lawyers Program; Humanos Derechos Abuse Clinic (2014)
- Students for Substance Abuse Outreach, Founding Member and Treasurer (2011)