The law office of DMYL is committed to being a good community steward. Many of the attorneys are founders and board members of various community nonprofit organizations. Attorney Steve Itkin has and continues to serve on a variety of non-profit boards based in Arizona. The Arizona Creditor Bar Association, Inc. (ACBA) is a nonprofit organization that Steve was a founding member and continues to serve as a Director.
- To promote, further and advance the function of the legal profession engaged in the collection of debt, creditor rights and related areas of the laws pertaining to the collection of debt.
- To gather and disseminate information and material relative to consumer credit which may be valuable to the members of the association and the general public.
- To elevate the standards and improve the practice of collection law
- To encourage, foster and advance professional practices and ethical conducts among its members
- To educate the public and members of the credit and collection industry as to various aspects of the legal collection industry
Any Arizona attorney primarily engaged in the active practice of representing creditors in the area of collection law is eligible and encouraged to become a member of the Association. Contact Steve Itkin if you would like more information regarding ACBA.