DeConcini McDonald Yetwin & Lacyis proud to announce that nine of the firm’s attorneys were selected for inclusion in the 2020- Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©. They are:
- Denise M. Bainton – Education Law
- Nathan B. Hannah – Real Estate Law
- James A. Jutry – Tax Law and Trusts & Estates
- John C. Lacy – Communications Law | Energy Law | Mining Law | Natural Resources Law
- John C. Richardson – Education Law
- Lisa Anne Smith – Employment Law-Management
- James M. Susa – Tax Law
- Michael R. Urman – Commercial Finance Law
- Richard M. Yetwin – Real Estate Law
Special recognition to James Susa who was selected as a 2020 “Lawyer of the Year” for Tax Law. “Lawyer of the Year” recognitions were awarded in 137 practice areas across 182 metropolitan regions. Honorees receive this award based on their high overall feedback within specific practice areas and metro region.
Universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence, Best Lawyers’®lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. Attorneys are recognized by their peers for their professional excellence in 146 practice areas. For the 2020 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©, 8.3 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in more than 62,000 outstanding attorneys being included in the new edition. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore, inclusion in Best Lawyers®is considered a singular honor.
DeConcini McDonald Yetwin & Lacy, P.C., founded in 1968 and one of Southern Arizona’s largest law firms with offices in Tucson and Phoenix, conducts a full service, multidisciplinary practice. Our members possess the knowledge and experience to solve a wide spectrum of complex legal issues for our individual, business and governmental clients.