The law firm of DeConcini McDonald Yetwin & Lacy, P.C. is honored to announce that nine of the firm’s attorneys have been recognized by their peers for their professional excellence in their practice areas. The following attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 25thEdition of The Best
Lawyers in America©:
- Denise M. Bainton – Education Law
- Nathan B. Hannah – Real Estate Law
- James A. Jutry – Tax Law and Trusts and Estates
- John C. Lacy – Communications Law | Energy Law | Mining Law | Natural Resources Law
- John C. Richardson – Education Law
- Lisa Anne Smith – Employment Law-Management
- James M. Susa – Tax Law
- Michael R. Urman – Commercial Finance Law
- Richard M. Yetwin – Real Estate Law
Special recognition to James A. Jutry who was selected as a 2019 “Lawyer of the Year” for Tax Law.
Best Lawyers® is universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers’® lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. Attorneys were recognized by their peers for their professional excellence in 145 practice areas. For the 2019 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©, 7.8 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in more than 60,000 outstanding attorneys being included in the new edition. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore, inclusion in Best Lawyers® is considered a singular honor.
DeConcini McDonald Yetwin & Lacy, P.C., founded in 1968 and one of Southern Arizona’s largest law firms with offices in Tucson and Phoenix, conducts a full service, multidisciplinary practice. Our members possess the knowledge and experience to solve a wide spectrum of complex legal issues for our individual, business and governmental clients.